If your gel or semi-permanent varnish peels off, it is often the result of poor nail preparation. This preparation step shouldn’t be neglected, whether for the health of your nails or for the hold of the gel and the semi-permanent varnish. In this blog, your expert nail supplier Maryton will explain everything to you.
Here is how to proceed so that there is no detachment:
1. Disinfect hands
2. Push back cuticles without hurting them
3. Matify the top of the natural nail with a polishing block
4. Dust your nails well
5. Degrease the natural nail with cleaner
6. Apply a layer of Nail Prep to optimize hold
7. Apply a coat of primer
8. Dust well after each filing
9. The gel or semi-permanent varnish must absolutely not touch the skin
10. The primer layer should not be too thick
11. There must be no bubbles between the natural nail and the capsule
12. Don’t file too much the demarcation of the capsule
We hope you enjoy this article! In addition to these, I advise you to invest in a complete manicure supplies! To help you in your choice, I invite you to visit our website.