Every year the holidays come with lots of new trends, in this article your expert nail supplier Maryton will describe two holiday manicures and give you the most fashionable nail decorations and types of Nail Art for this Christmas 2022.
Needless to say that Christmas rhymes with sequins, gold, silver, red, white fir trees and rhinestones! But this year there is also a strong craze for sugar effects and pull over effects or even a full glitter nail the detail in image.
The first holiday manicure:
- The red base is a semi-permanent varnish from the 3 in 1 range, it is the poppy red color.
- The sequins at the end of the nails you will find them in the Nail Art part by choosing the white sequins for nails.
- The Christmas tree was made with silver glitter soak off UV gel and White Gel Paint art plus silver rhinestones and a rhinestone star.
- The snowman was made in white gel paint art and 3 in 1 black semi-permanent varnish.
- All covered with a quick finish.
The second holiday manicure:
- The red varnish is again the semi-permanent varnish of the 3 in 1 range, it is the poppy red color.
- The full silver glitter nail was made with silver glitter soak off UV gel.
- The white pullover effect nail was made with the semi-permanent varnish from the 3 in 1 range, the color White, as a base.
- The pull over effect was made in white gel paint art which gives the perfect relief thanks to its thick texture. For a sugar effect, white acrylic powder is sprinkled on it!
Hoping that these achievements have inspired you and that they will make you want to try! In addition to these, I advise you to invest in a complete manicure supply! To help you in your choice, I invite you to visit our website.
Read also: Nail art: extreme artistic forms