To apply your permanent varnish, whether you go to a salon or do it at home, Maryton nail supply will tell you the professional advice for applying semi-permanent varnish. Just keep reading.
Here are the steps to follow to take care of your nails:
1. Start by preparing the nails for applying varnish: file your nails, clean them and push back the cuticles, as if you were going to apply classic varnish.
2. Apply a base to all the nails on the first hand then spend 30 seconds to 2 minutes under the lamp.
3. During this time (or afterwards if you are doing the varnish alone), do the same thing with the second hand.
4. Apply a first coat of varnish and run under the lamp, then do the same thing on the second hand.
5. Apply a second coat of varnish and run under the lamp.
6. Apply the last layer (the top coat) then dry under the lamp.
The whole thing should take about 25 to 45 minutes. The varnish will last approximately 2-3 weeks. In addition, I recommend investing in some professional manicure sets to care for your nails.