If you are looking for a product that is resistant and solid, no matter how you use your nails on a daily basis, then polygel is for you. In this article, your nail supply expert Maryton will tell you the advantages of polygel.
This product takes advantage of the advantages of both gel and resin:
1. Polygel is easy to handle and apply. You can do it by yourself. Its installation is fast and will only take a few minutes with the necessary equipment.
2. It is possible to work it endlessly, with different shapes, different colors. It can also be used in nail art to create small decorations on the nails. It can also be used for French manicure.
3. Gel false nails are a material that perfectly respects natural nails. It doesn’t contain the same substances as a classic nail polish or UV gel. It doesn’t have the pungent smell of solvents which can be unpleasant. Also know that it is non-toxic.
4. It is a product used to have beautiful nails. It is perfect for those who have the annoying habit of biting their nails.
5. The polygel has great resistance and solidity in the face of shocks, scratches, breakage or detachment. In addition, acrylic nails have a long duration ranging from 3 to 4 weeks.
6. The product is recommended for hands that are stressed on a daily basis, such as those who work in the office or those who do DIY jobs. The polygel is also suitable for sports.
OK! I believe you have know the advantages of polygel. In addition, I advise you to invest in a complete professional manicure kit to care for your nails!
Read also: Why not try polygel?