The emergence of nail extension technology, you can not only get a nice and neat manicure but also protect your natural nails. But what are the pros and cons of nail extensions? Today, the nail supply expert Maryton will explain to you.
In addition to the protective functions of the nail plate, there are some advantages can be attributed to false nails:
– Strength needed to do household chores.
– Neat appearance, the polish doesn’t peel off, and there is no need to constantly adjust something with a nail file.
– The ability to make any shape and length, it all depends on the preferences of the client and fashion trends.
– A good reason to play with design and decoration, the palette of shades and decorations is very wide.
– Professional care done by the professional, the nails will last at least 3 weeks.
The only downside is the maintenance procedure which is required every 3-4 weeks. After all, as her nail grows, the gel/resin moves with it. All care should be done by a specialist who has done gel nail training.
Hoping that this article has pleased you and will give you ideas! In addition, I advise you to invest in a complete professional manicure kit to care for your nails!
Read also: Nail lengthening and strengthening methods