Unlike natural short nails, long nails with beautifully decorated designs need to be cared for to make them last. In this article, your nail supply expert Maryton will tell you 10 professional tips on how to care for long nails. Keep reading!
Here are tips for caring for long nails:
1) Avoid using the tip of your fingernails to untie knots or loosen shoelaces.
2) Use the sides of your fingers to open car doors.
3) Don’t dial the phone with your fingers.
4) Use your fingers to press buttons, such as elevators.
5) Use a knife to open boxes and packages, not your fingernails.
6) Use the pads of your fingers instead of your fingernails while typing.
7) Always use rubber gloves for dish washing, handling household cleaners or bleach.
8) Use only acetone-free nail polish removers.
9) The most reputable nail care ranges offer nail fortifiers to help prevent splitting or chipping.
10) Apply hand cream every time you’ve washed your hands to help boost moisture levels and minimize dryness and brittle nails.
OK! I believe you have know how to care for long nails. In addition, I advise you to invest in a complete manicure kit to care for your nails!
Read also: How to choose a nail drill bit?