As a matter of fact, Baby Boomer nails come in many variations. Do you know what they are? In this article, the nail supply expert Maryton will give you answers. Just keep reading!
Here are some of the most common baby boomer nail look variations you might consider before to make your final decision:
1. Accent Nails: This look is all about creating the Baby Boomer look, but adding one nail on each hand with a different base color that eventually blends into the white tip!
2. Stiletto-shaped matte: This look combines the gradient of the Baby Boomer nail with the fierceness of a stiletto-shaped nail. You can choose two colors that will create a gradient on the stiletto-shaped nail, ending in a tip at the very end for an overall gorgeous look.
3. Crystal Enhancements: There are tons of ways to rock a nail look if you’re trying to think outside the box and get creative! Crystal enhancements are a great way to add a touch of sparkle to any look.
4. Add Chrome: Chrome is another way to add flash to any nail look. Chrome nails can be solid or faded, making them a fun variation on baby boomer nails.
5. Add Glitter: Glitter is a super fun way to finish off a nail look, giving it a hint of sparkle that catches the light from every angle and really finishing off an iconic nail presentation.
Hoping that this article has pleased you and will give you ideas! In addition, I also advise you to invest in some professional manicure kits to care for your nails!