There are several types of burrs for professional nail bits, but you don’t know how to choose. Don’t worry! Your expert nail supplier Maryton will give you a guide to choosing nail bits properly.
Indeed, each tip has the function of removing material from the nail, whether chemical (gel, resin, acrygel) or organic (calluses, cuticles, skin), but each has its own particularity. Depending on the case of the nails, the nail technician has several different cutters which are:
1. the conical bur, which makes it easy to remove dead skin, calluses and cracks thanks to its large grain;
2. the precision cone to remove dead skin around the nail;
3. the flame-shaped cone to clear ingrown nails;
4. the felt cone to gently clean the surface of the nail;
5. the cylinder for sanding and smoothing nails;
6. the sleeve to roughen the thickness of the gel nails.
Now you know how to choose nail bits for a professional nail drill. Don’t hesitate to come and have a look on our site for manicure kit.